In an effort to understand the sales development function as a whole and its role in the sales process, Tenbound and Insidesales.com led a study in partnership focused on 1000+ companies and reviewed the structure, systems, people, and pipeline of their respective sales development organizations. In addition, the report highlights the typical four steps a sales development rep takes to be successful (identify, contact, qualify, and pass).
Quantitative Primary Research
- The Sales Development Landscape
- How Sales Dev Teams are Structured
- How Sales Dev Teams are focused Strategically
- Accepted Conversion Rates
- Better Utilization of Time and Resources
- Gaining Higher Program ROI