In-Person Tenbound Conference
Health & Safety Guidelines
The Tenbound Sales Development Conference 2021 In-Person Health & Safety Guidelines:
The Tenbound Sales Development Conference 2021 is on track and proceeding — with some important changes to enhance safety and comfort.
Tenbound has been working closely with the Hyatt Embarcadero San Francisco (our 2021 venue) to ensure all those attending in-person will feel safe and comfortable to do so. Tenbound also carefully follows the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Tenbound requires the cooperation of all participants to follow local, state, and federal guidelines and protocols to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
As COVID-19 and pertinent health & safety guidelines evolve, these guidelines will continue to be adapted and updated to have the safest event possible.
All those planning to attend in-person (including speakers, sponsor representatives, and attendees) will be required to adhere to the following health & safety guidelines:
- Vaccine requirements for all in-person attendees,subject only to exceptions allowed by applicable federal, state, or local laws requiring accommodation. The following are the only acceptable proof of Full Vaccination as defined by the San Francisco COVID-19 Health Order No. C19-07y dated August 12, 2021 or subsequent orders (“Order”):
- the CDC vaccination card, which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered, or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
- a photo or copy of a vaccination card as a separate document;
- a photo of a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device;
- documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; or
- a personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California and available by going to myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction, or by an approved private company (a list of approved companies offering digital vaccine cards is available at www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/files/vaccine-verification-sites.pdf).
- Tenbound will be implementing a proof of vaccination system to verify vaccinated status amongst those in attendance. Attendees will receive information on how to verify their vaccination status closer to the date of the event to allow a greater number of attendees to receive their vaccines.
- Proof of Negative COVID test for all in-person attendees. All attendees will be required to show proof of negative COVID test within 72 hours of entrance to the conference. This is in addition to showing proof of vaccine, not either/or. Plan to be tested and bring your proof of negative test with you.
- Temperature Checks and Screening on the day of the event. Tenbound will also require that all participants complete screening at the time of in-person registration/check-in, which include temperature checks and confirmation that participants are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that are new or not explained by another condition, or who are are subject to any isolation or quarantining guidelines.Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 Fahrenheit or who do not pass the COVID screening questions will not be permitted to attend.
- Face-Coverings. Tenbound will require that all participants wear appropriate masks that cover their nose and mouth at all times, except when eating, drinking, or presenting on stage. Gaiters or masks with exhalation valves or vents are not considered appropriate.
- Indoor Gathering. The majority of the Tenbound event will take place inside the Hyatt ballrooms. All indoor activations will be governed by the use of acceptable face coverings, such as masks and face coverings.
- Increased sanitization and hand washing. Tenbound and the Hyatt Regency will implement hand sanitation stations and handwashing stations. Those in attendance will be expected to frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
- Physical distancing. Tenbound has adjusted the event’s layouts and guidelines to promote physical distancing between attendees. Floor and distance markers will be instituted to help attendees maintain a safe distance.
- Not feeling well? For the health and safety of all our attendees, if you have any flu-like symptoms within the last 2 weeks prior to the event (fever and a cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose) or symptoms related to COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks prior to the event, unfortunately, you will not be allowed entry into Tenbound. We are unable to make any exceptions. If sickness prevents you from traveling and attending, please contact the Tenbound team at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your travel plans.
- Getting to the Conference: The current travel restrictions implemented by the U.S. Government, remain in effect for this event. Please refer to the latest restrictions and up-to-date guidelines when it becomes time to book your trip to the Conference. Follow all current CDC guidelines for travel, whether you’re flying international or domestic. Travelers are encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 24 – 48 hours prior to flying to The Tenbound Conference.
Tenbound reserves the right to turn away speakers, sponsor representatives, attendees and/or other patrons who do not provide acceptable proof of Full Vaccination at the time of in-person registration/check-in or who do not satisfy the COVID screening procedures at the time of in-person registration/check-in. Tenbound also reserves the right to request the immediate departure of speakers, sponsor representatives, attendees and/or other patrons who do not wear a mask at all times, except when eating, drinking, or presenting on stage.
Despite Tenbound’s efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. As a condition of attending the Event, participants voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and must agree to follow all safety protocols, including the protocols detailed above.