Struggling to get conversations started in this new environment? Nobody returning your calls and your team is getting fed up with a lack of results?
Maybe it’s time to try a fresh approach.
Join us this week to dive in with Jason Bay, founder of Blissful Prospecting and the inventor of the REPLY Method for outbound prospecting. This consists of messages with;
Tune in as we unpack this methodology and how you can use it to achieve breakthrough results.
Big thanks our sponsor @VanillaSoft and @Darryl Praill and for your support of The Sales Development podcast!
Free report on Evaluating Sales Engagement Platforms here →
#SDR #BDR #salesdevelopmentrep #salesdevelopment #tenbound #podcast #sales #marketing #sendoso
“You got to keep the knife sharp… I never want to be the consultant or quote unquote
thought leader type that just writes books on stuff and creates content and doesn’t
actually do it.”
– Jason Bay
Are your prospecting strategies falling short when they used to work so well before? Is no one reaching back out to get in touch and you’re getting more and more frustrated every day because of it?
Maybe you need a fresh approach to how you prospect new clients.
Today’s Guest: Jason Bay
Having started out as a door-to-door salesman back in college, Jason Bay has founded Blissful Prospecting, where he helps sales reps and teams land big meetings with qualified leads by improving their prospecting.
The episode touches on the following key topics and ideas:
- Vanilla Soft (00:00)
- David introduces the episode’s guest, Jason Bay (00:30)
- Who Jason is and how he co-founded Blissful Prospecting (00:48)
- Practicing the skills while consulting (02:28)
- It’s not enough to exclusively do call coaching all the time (03:44)
- Keeping the sales skills sharp in a management position (05:05)
- The process behind Outbound 2.0 to 3.0 (06:48)
- Cutting through the clutter in three different ways (08:15)
- How do you find the problems that you can solve? (09:58)
- Doubling down on empathy (11:26)
- Situational challenges is where the gold is (12:58)
- Investing time in customer interviews and do really good discovery calls (15:18)
- Capturing customer interviews and deep discovery calls (15:43)
- Sales, marketing, and customer success collaborating (18:34)
- Hearing the prospects’ side of the conversation (19:02)
- Who’s the cat herder leading the team? (20:30)
- The REPLY Method: what it is and what it does (21:50)
- Results, Empathy, Personalization, Language, You
- Taking away the negative so you have more time to do the positives (26:23)
- Take care not to mix your messaging across industries (29:40)
- Make it all about them on not you (32:12)
- How to get in touch with Jason Bay and Blissful Prospecting (32:50)
List of Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- Jason Bay
- Blissful Prospecting
- Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com by Aaron Ross
Enjoyed this podcast? Want to listen to more episodes to enrich and accelerate your sales career? Hop on over to Tenbound.com!
Watch Next Episode Here: http://tenbound.com/podcast/episode-138-aurelien-mottier/