In this episode, David welcomes Sanjit Singh, co-founder, and COO of LeadCrunch[ai]. From a sales position to entrepreneurship, Sanjit shares with us his journey in this arena. Listen as he drops down what LeadCrunch[ai] is, how they help their clients, and how salespeople can use technology as leverage in performing their jobs better.
3 Key Points:
- Finding relevant patterns is key in handling data.
- Use technology to guide you in the right conversations.
- Salespeople don’t have to go through the tedious work to get connected to the right people, they just have to learn to leverage technology.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:01 – Accelerate your growth at The Sales Development Conference on August 31, 2018
- 00:53 – Subscribe to our show on YouTube and review us on iTunes
- 01:32 – David introduces Sanjit to the show
- 02:36 – Sanjit’s Story: From sales to entrepreneurship
- His company started in the military space and then pivoted to lead generation
- 03:49 – “There’s a lot of underlying problems that are solved by the same kinds of technology”
- 04:09 – Finding relevant patterns was the key for the military, lead generation, and sales
- The importance of pattern recognition in statistics
- 06:02 – People have been collecting data and the next phase is finding meaning in that
- 07:49 – “At the end of the day, it’s all revenue”
- 08:45 – David mentions about Leadspace
- 09:32 – How LeadCrunch[ai] helps salespeople focus
- The question: how do we get value with what we already have?
- LeadCrunch[ai], using the data you already have, helps hone in on the optimal audience
- 11:31 – Accelerate your growth at The Sales Development Conference on August 31, 2018
- 12:34 – Sanjit talks about how companies can implement LeadCrunch[ai]’s process
- First step: taking a sample of customers and then data mining them
- Second step: creating a DNA strand of your customers then curating relevant contacts
- Third step: reaching out for early-stage engagement
- 16:14 – Sanjit says the name of the game is getting in early
- 17:26 – A phone call is still an important part of the stream, especially in confirming information
- Use technology to guide you in the right conversations
- 18:20 – Sanjit’s biggest challenge is realizing how many hours wasted were talking to the wrong people
- “Hopefully we get smarter”
- 21:00 – Sanjit is a firm believer of the combination of man and AI for sales
- 24:31 – There is a shift to sales development now
- 25:18 – Sanjit started in a sales era where he almost took pride in rejection
- 26:13 – He’s excited about the new SaaS product they’re working on at LeadCrunch[ai]
- 27:17 – Subscribe to our show on YouTube and review us on iTunes
- 27:25 – Contact us to discuss your sales development needs