David is the founder and CEO of Tenbound, a research and advisory firm focused on sales development. He has extensive personal experience in sales development management, and recently co-authored The Sales Development Framework: How to Build and Scale a Highly Productive Sales Development Program.
David is based in San Francisco, California. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with David Dulany
In this episode, we cover:
- Common mistakes in sales development
- Adapting to new selling functions & systems
- Investing in leadership early to build a strong foundation
- Managing and utilizing data efficiently
- The importance of valuing your best team members
- The future of sales development
Featured on this episode:
- David Dulany on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- David’s Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Our original eBook on Building a Sales Process for Repeatable Success
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook