Aleks Gollu, Ph.D. 11Sight, (https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksgollu/)
SK Panda, Lumen Technologies (https://www.linkedin.com/in/skpsf/)
Joe Venuti, UpKeep (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-venuti-04b34b49/)
Tom Melbourne – Moderator, OpnMkt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommelbourne/)
There’s a #bigshift happening in the sales and marketing landscape today. Buyers are already educated when they reach out to you and want a frictionless and consistent engagement experience from any channel. This rockstar panel discusses how #omnichannel will affect the future of #sales during the Tenbound SDR conference.
Some big highlights
– Sales velocity is king in 2022.
– 80% of attendees believe that you have to be the first to engage with a prospect in order to win a deal in our current environment.
– On average, 30% of scheduled discovery calls are no-shows.
– Information has moved outside of the corporate walls and prospects are extremely informed about their problems and solutions available requiring a different engagement from sales team members.
– The pandemic is fading out, however, video meetings are here to stay in order to build credibility, trust, and relationships.