Outsourced Sales Development companies live or die by producing results for their clients. Results are the name of the game.
They must have the most efficient programs in place in order to maintain those results. Sales Development professionals building their own programs could definitely learn from their systems.
Seth Kinney has immersed himself in the world of Outsourced for the last several years, and has become an expert in the systems and processes needed to make these firms successful.
Listen in as we dive into how they maintain their success month after month, even in there crazy times.
Big thanks to @Darryl Praill of @VanillaSoft for support of The Sales Development podcast! Check out the new Sales Engagement solutions here –> https://www.vanillasoft.com/solutions/business-function/sales-engagement-platform/
#SDR #BDR #salesdevelopmentrep #salesdevelopment #tenbound #podcast #sales #marketing
“Make sure you’re not that hammer looking for a nail scenario, really try to do some internal investigations and see where are we in our development? Are we that company that’s still trying to define things or do we have a really good handle on our ideal customer profile, our value to the market, and we’ve already got some basic wins in that column? Because that will help you decide which type of an agency might suit you best.”
– Seth Kinney
“You get what you pay for…at the end of the day, as long as the ROI is there, cost
really shouldn’t be your decision maker.”
– Seth Kinney
When you’re talking outsource SDR agencies, results are the name of the game. If you can’t deliver, that’s the end of it. When you’re talking outsource SDR agencies, there’s hesitancy, there’s some level of anxiety.
Well guess what? It doesn’t have to be like that. Because what you need is to find an outsource SDR company that’s a good fit for you. That’s why we have Seth Kinney on the show today to shed some light on how to find an outsource SDR company that’s a great match for you.
Today’s Guest: Seth Kinney
Seth Kinney has worked for outsource SDR companies for a while, which means he’s been exposed to a lot of different practices in the outsource SDR field before he became the VP of Global Sales at Inside Sales Solutions where he’s taken everything he’s learned over the years and execute strategies that fit each of their clients.
The episode touches on the following key topics and ideas:
- Check out VanillaSoft (00:00)
- Tenbound Sales Development Conference 2020 (00:18)
- David introduces the episode’s guest, Seth Kinney (01:15)
- Seth Kinney and Inside Sales Solutions (01:45)
- Demistifying outsourced agencies (02:12)
- The three categories of outsourced sales firms (03:44)
- Pay-for-performance companies (04:45)
- Dedicated resource companies (05:28)
- Point solution companies (06:14)
- It all depends on what you need and what your company focuses on (07:25)
- It takes three to four months to judge how well a company’s a good fit for you (08:55)
- How to figure out if you’re a good fit for the outsourcing company (10:00)
- Keep an eye on case studies (10:48)
- Ask to speak to clients that look just like you (11:08)
- Why Inside Sales Solutions’ SDRs are successful (12:00)
- A consultative approach right from the get-go (12:50)
- Growing Inside Sales Solutions and getting more clients (13:22)
- Getting acquainted with the multitude of sales development tools available (14:58)
- How Inside Sales Solutions manages all the data (16:30)
- Good, clean data: acquiring or enriching (17:38)
- The targeting and marketing depend on which stage the company is in (18:50)
- Transparency is one of the most important things to uphold (20:58)
- Outsource agencies are the answer to the difficult tasks (22:35)
- The differentiators are project management or customer success and training and development (27:05)
- What people should be thinking of when they’re looking into outsource agencies (25:54)
- Some last tips on choosing an outsource agency (30:00)
- Where to get in touch with Seth Kinney (31:20)
List of Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Enjoyed this podcast? Want to listen to more episodes to enrich and accelerate your sales career? Hop on over to Tenbound.com!
Watch Next Episode Here: http://tenbound.com/podcast/episode-134-bobby-narang/