There’s a reason that “breaking into tech” is trending right now. Aside from the flexibility and the growth potential, employees are attracted to high earning potential.
Here we’ll share 20 companies that rank with some of the highest On target earnings (OTE). In previous years, SDR salaries varied greatly based on location, but because of the pandemic and remote work, we are starting to see a leveling across geographies (location is starting to have less of an impact on salary).
- LiveRamp – Base: $55k OTE: $110k
- Quantum Metric – Base: $57k OTE:$101k
- Google Cloud – Base: $70k OTE:$100k
- LogDNA – Base: $63k OTE:$100k
- Sprinklr – Base: $58k OTE$99k
- Aviatrix – Base: $74k OTE:$97k
- Talend – Base: $68k OTE:$97k
- Anaplan – Base: $54k OTE:$97k
- Conexiom – Base: $60k OTE:$95k
- Cockroach Labs – Base: $68k OTE:$93k
- Juniper Square – Base: $66k OTE: $93k
- League – Base: $56k OTE$93k
- Amazon Web Services – Base: $73k OTE: $92k
- Lacework – Base: $68k OTE: $90k
- Attentive – Base $60k OTE:$90k
- Cohesity – Base $60k OTE$90k
- IBM – Base: $63k OTE:$89k
- Airkit – Base: $62k OTE:$89k
- Everlaw – Base: $67k OTE:$87k
- AlphaSense – Base: $61k OTE:$86k
- MuleSoft – Base:$52k OTE:$84k
- Zoom – Base:$46k OTE:$83k
- Workday – Base:$54k OTE:$82k
- Google – Base:$55k OTE: $81k
- Okta – Base:$55k OTE:$80k
This is just a starting point. While the OTE is high, it’s important to check to see what the average total compensation is and what percentage of reps are hitting quota.
To investigate which company is performing well, check out our Free: Job Interview Questions Cheat Sheet for SDRS. This will help you think about some of the top questions that you can ask during an interview.
Note: We’ve sourced this data publicly. This is just a starting point and doesn’t take into account seniority.
Want more pipeline and revenue?
Join the world’s fastest growing companies and see how they use
Tenbound research, playbooks, and advisory support to grow faster.
Set up a call.